Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Video Games


I play video games a lot in my spare time. My favorite types of games are shooting, action, and strategy. My favorite game right now is Halo Reach. I got it yesterday and it's awesome!  This class has completely changed everything about  what I thought about games. You can mess up by just typing one thing. I've already done that about thirty times.

4 comments:

  1. You are right, Timmy, about typos. A semicolon is not the same thing as a colon. Neither is an underscore the same as a hyphen. Uppercase and lowercase letters make all the difference. The key is binary. Computers only understand 0 & 1 as digits. All code, when compiled, breaks down to long strings of zeroes and ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree timmy it is hard to get everything right the first time. One little mistake can ruin the whole game for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep plugging away as I am sure you will get it. Just realize everyone makes mistakes and even the best programmers make them. They key is to understanding what the problem is. That comes with experience and time, both of which the Globaloria program will provide. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha, agreed halo it.....AMAZING! =) AND i know what ya mean messin up the typing!

    ReplyDelete