Tuesday, September 21, 2010
My Game Idea
My game idea is in full swing now. My group has decided to go with the Greek Mythology strategy game. So far, we are going to have you choose between any of the 12 greek gods and the object of the game is to defeat the opposing Titan army. Each god and Titan will have its own set of special abilities, boosts, pros, and cons. Your job is to totally wipeout their army and save Greece. We'll incorporate the history and a lot of the roles the gods played throughout Greek history.
I can't wait to get started on the programming and such, but you need to crawl before you can walk. I know we will be able to get this game done because we have a great teacher.
This is a link to our game idea file: http://www.myglife.org/usa/wv/whswiki/index.php/User:Chimi/Projects-Globaloria_Game_Design_2010-11#Write_Your_Game_Idea_in_Flash
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No way Tim! What an exciting idea. Way to go!
ReplyDeleteSince I love Greek mythology, I am looking forward to seeing what you and Charlie devise, Timmy. Your posts are improving.
ReplyDeleteThis looks 4 times as awesome as I thought it would be.
ReplyDeleteI think you should use the word 'our' more often. Your incompetence troubles me. If you continue this path, I will smite you. By smite, I mean verbally harass you. Good luck to OUR game.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a really good game idea and I hope it turns out exactly the way you want it.
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like good game i like the whole greek mythology thing. i was thinking of doing the same thing but i proply wont and do some thing else i dont know yet.
ReplyDelete