Friday, September 24, 2010

Planning Our Game

Well, Panama and I have almost no idea right now of whose doing what, but he insists that all he is doing the text. I honestly don't believe that will happen. We'll probably share the work equally. The paper prototype we've got to do will reveal a lot of the problems that we would have if we just jumped right in. I can't wait to get started and make our game.

3 comments:

  1. Timmy, you are right. Charlie will not just do text. You keep him on track, and I will help you! Maybe I will have to bring my dictionary to class (LOL!!) I uploaded your new team picture to the wiki. It is called JATeamPic.png (JA=Jupiter's Assembly).

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Tim,
    I really like that and I just like u can't wait for making game :D
    see ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. How you doing, Tim? Your idea is off the hook, son! You know what I mean? Keep at it and never quit, Timmy. The great MC Hammer once said "Too Legit to Quit!" Stick to those words and success will meet you head on. Word.

    ReplyDelete