Friday, August 27, 2010
Globaloria Expectations
I hope to get a lot out of this class because this is what I would like my job to be. I'd like to make games that people are interested in like shooting or adventure/action. Those are a couple of my favorites myself. I'm most excited about learning to make the games and seeing what other people come up with. I'm really afraid of falling behind because our teacher moves extremely fast and I'm not exactly a computer genius. Today, though, I'm almost caught up with everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIt's about time Chimi, yay!
ReplyDeleteIt'll be okay, Sumisu Sensei will guide you along the way.
ReplyDeleteTimmy, I love the graphic! I will try not to move too quickly for you. Remember, it can't be as bad as English 10 last year. LOL!! Just think; since you are a junior, you can take Globaloria Game Design 2 next year. That should really help you toward your career goals.
ReplyDelete